I designed this necklace while listening to the song "Sway" by Michael Bublé that I love. That is probably why it is so comfortable, simple and sophisticated.
- Recycled brass chain plated in aged 24-carat gold.
- Length: 35 + 10 cm. of extension cord Width: 0.7 cm. (Approximate measurements).
- Crocheted fabric applied to jewelry in editions of very few units.
- We use sustainable materials and processes wherever possible.
Handmade in Spain.
Sustainability and materials
Sustainability and materials
Our company concept is based on environmental sustainability, social responsibility and local crafts. We seek to take sensible steps today to leave a better future for generations to come.
All our jewels are made by ourselves or in nearby artisan workshops. No piece is exactly the same as another.
We make sure that all the materials and processes we use are sustainable and, as far as possible, we recycle and reuse.
We reduce our waste. We make very few pieces of each model. We design our parts to make the most of the materials we use with a minimum of waste.
We reuse the stock turning it into new, more beautiful and appetizing jewels. We recover old necklaces to create new pieces.
All the metals we use are recycled or reused at least 95%.
We want a better planet, that's why our jewelry is timeless.
We take care of the way you receive our jewelry trying to minimize the packaging material that is made with recyclable and/or reusable materials. We would like you to keep the linen bags to store your jewelry. It is the best way to take care of them.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
The price of transport for Europe (EU) and for the rest of the world will appear on the payment page according to the country of destination.
For deliveries in Europe a surcharge of 20 Eur will be applied.
For deliveries to the rest of the world, a surcharge of 35 Eur will be applied.
We do not ship to the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
For shipments to the Canary Islands, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the product is in stock, we will ship it as soon as possible.
If the product is made to measure or on request, we will send it to you as soon as it is finished.
Important for countries outside the EU (European Union).
We cannot guarantee that you will not be charged customs fees or taxes. Any import expenses or taxes applied, once the merchandise reaches the country of destination, must be paid by the recipient of the order.
In countries at war or conflict, the carrier may not be able to deliver the order. In this case, we will inform you when the order is placed and the amount paid will be refunded.
Marta Moore is not responsible for any specific customs withholding or tax payment in the destination country.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 calendar days from the day it was received.
- We will refund the amount paid to the same payment method used in the purchase.
- Returns must be sent to our offices under the Buyer's responsibility and cost . The client must ensure that the package reaches our office without suffering any damage or loss. MARTA MOORE is not responsible for the loss or loss of packages during shipment.
- Exchange for another model same value . We will not accept exchanges of models that have a different value (it does not matter if it is lower or higher).
For both returns and exchanges, the products must be in perfect condition.
To process the return
Write us an email to email@example.com with the reason for the change or return, indicating your order number and the item(s) you want to return. Once verified that the product is in perfect condition and unused, we will send you an email with the instructions to make the return.
MARTA MOORE will proceed to reimburse the customer for all payments received (except return shipping costs) within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
The currency that appears on martamoore.com is in EURO. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that the customer will receive.
MARTA MOORE reserves the right to withhold the refund until the product has been received.
In case of receiving a product with a defect or tare, the customer must contact shop@martamoore. com so we can assess the incident. Once verified, the product will be exchanged for a new one of the same model. If the product is not available, the full amount of the product plus shipping costs will be refunded within approximately 2 working days.
Note: We ask that before going to another store, you contact us so that we can find a solution. If the products are manipulated by a third person, the guarantee may be lost.
We recommend that you include the following information in the email:
• Order number
• Description of the defective item
• Photographic evidence
If you receive the wrong product, that is, it is not the one you ordered, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to solve the incident as soon as possible.
If we receive a returned package at our offices, we will proceed to refund the amount of the purchase by the same payment method with which it was made. Under no circumstances can we resend the package, so if you still want the products you will have to place a new order.
Cleaning and care
Cleaning and care
Like everything you love, our jewelry also needs you to take care of it.
Tips for you to enjoy them for a long time:
- Store the jewels separately in their cloth bag and/or in their box.
- Do not expose your jewelry to chemical products such as perfumes, creams, chlorine, etc.
- The jewels can be cleaned with warm water and neutral soap, simply rubbing gently with your fingers. Stiff jewelry can be cleaned gently using a natural bristle toothbrush. Do not use a brush to clean chain jewelry as it could snag and disturb the fabric. Make sure they are perfectly dry before storing them.
- Do not constantly expose your jewelry to sunlight, salt or chlorinated water, or high temperatures.
- When putting on rigid bracelets or rings, try not to force them too hard so they last longer.
- The movement of the chains, the irregularity and asymmetry of the woven jewels are part of its beauty. However, prevent them from rubbing against or getting caught in rigid elements that can break or deform the chain.